Butterfly Meadows Inn & Farm is an exclusive property where every guest is both important and special. We have created a place for our guests to Relax ~ Breathe ~ & Create. Our policies and customs are designed for the security, safety, and enjoyment of all of our guests. Butterfly Meadows Inn is a private Christian establishment and guests are requested to adhere to a code of conduct that is not offensive to others seeking this type of atmosphere. Please review these policies, as by making a reservation, you are agreeing that you understand and will abide by these policies.
By making a reservation, you and your party agree to abide by the policies of Butterfly Meadows Inn & Farm. Please click here to download a PDF and view our policies in full.
- Rates are per night for single or double occupancy, breakfast included.
- All rates are subject to a 13.25% state and local tax.
- Bed & Breakfast reservations of 1 or 2 nights require a non-refundable deposit of one night’s rate plus tax per room at the time of your reservation. Reservations of 3+ nights require a non-refundable deposit of 50% at the time of your reservation.
- Group and Special Event bookings require a 50% non-refundable deposit and full balance due 30 days before the event.
- Children may be accommodated in certain rooms. Please call the Inn and inquire as to availability.
- Pets are not permitted at the Inn or on the Farm.
- Wildlife and farm animals may be photographed but are not to be petted, fed or disturbed.
- Smoking is not permitted inside or outside the inn. The entire property is a smoke and tobacco free environment.
- Guests are permitted one bottle of wine in their own guest room. Consumption of alcohol is not allowed in the common areas or outdoors. No other form alcohol is permitted on site.